Join us for our upcoming Dental Sleep Medicine Courses
May 17-18, 2019 in Rochester, MN – Dental Sleep Medicine GPS
June 28-29, 2019 in Ames, IA – Amp Up Your Dental Sleep Medicine Practice
Dental Sleep Medicine GPS – Step by Step Directions to Drive Your Success
When it comes to your Dental Sleep Medicine goals, you know where you want to go, but it can be difficult to get there. The road is riddled with potholes, dead ends, speed traps, and road blocks. This course is designed to deliver the skills you need to efficiently navigate the processes of screening, testing, treating and billing for sleep apnea treatment.
This comprehensive hands-on course is for dentists and teams that want to go from novice to DSM expert and avoid all the traffic jams and wrong turns that prevent practices from successfully reaching their destination. We’ll focus on what you NEED to KNOW to navigate the complexities of medical billing, home sleep testing, device selection, effective consultations, and more. Your tuition includes your own custom device, a sleep test, 14 hours of CE, and meals.
Date: May 17-18, 2019 (Friday 8am-5pm, Saturday 8am-2pm)
Location: Hilton Mayo Clinic, 10 East Center St, Rochester, MN 55904
CE Credits: 14
Professional Registration: $995 (Includes registration for 1 doctor and 1 team member, your own custom device, and a sleep test)
Use Promo Code DPS200 to get $200 off the professional registration
Additional Staff Registration: $295
Speaker: Dr. Gy YatrosRegister Now
Amp Up Your Dental Sleep Medicine Practice
Now that you have completed the basic implementation of dental sleep medicine into your practice, it’s time to consider your next steps for amplifying this patient service.
This course is for participants who have a working knowledge of dental sleep medicine and are looking to continue education and training in this area.
- Review sleep physiology and how it affects overall wellness
- Do you still have issues? Training the Team, Obtaining a Diagnosis or Getting Paid.
- How anatomical structure influences patient treatment
- Pediatric considerations; Evaluating facial esthetics and early intervention
- Detailed techniques for treating the PAP intolerant edentulous patient
- Review of cases submitted by attendees
- Oral appliance selection and dynamic calibration
- How CBCT imaging of the airway affects treatment/case presentation
- TMD treatment and Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Keeping the team motivated
- It’s time to start Marketing!
Date: June 28-19, 2019 (8am-5pm both days)
Location: Ames Family Dental, 2625 University Blvd, Ames, IA 50010
CE Credits: 16
Professional Registration: $995
Staff Registration: $349