2- Day Dental Sleep Medicine Course in Des Moines, Iowa – by Sleep Group Solutions (DPS Sponsor)
February 2-3, 2018
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
- Introduction to sleep – sleep stages, disorders
- Sleep apnea prevalence – why is there a need for treatment
- Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
- Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office – protocol review
- Patient education; addressing key issues and getting a snoring patient to convert to a sleep apnea treatment case
- Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
- Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer
- Working with Sleep Physicians
- Download previous night’ s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
- Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
- All appliances will be discussed — Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, SomnoMed, Narval
- Appliance review – pro’s and con’s of all of the major sleep appliances
- Case presentations
- Medical insurance billing. Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures and recommendations from SGS experts who are doing this daily
- Dental Sleep Protocol recap from A-Z
DATE/TIME: February 2-3, 2018
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
LOCATION: Hyatt Place Des Moines/Downtown, 418 6th Ave, Des Moines, IA 50309
CE: 16 CEUs
PRICE: Doctor $995, Staff Member: $395 (Use code DPS2018 to receive $250 off your registration)
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Dr. Barry Freydberg
Dr. Barry Freydberg, a 1968 graduate of the University of Illinois College of Dentistry, transitioned his successful general dentistry practices in Illinois and Arizona to dental sleep medicine. He says, “In my senior practice years, sleep medicine is new and fascinating, physically much easier than general dentistry and more rewarding. We are now also saving lives – in addition to dentitions.”
In 2007, Dr. Gordon Christensen appointed Dr. Freydberg as the Director of Technology at the new Scottsdale Center for Dentistry. In February 2009, the Chicago Dental Society awarded Dr. Freydberg the Gordon Christensen Lecture Recognition Award for his outstanding teaching contributions over the years.
“Practicing dental sleep medicine is a joy, and I can’t wait to share stories and videos of patients, who attribute sleep dentists for not just saving their lives, but having discovered the source of many of their medical problems, when their physicians only treated their illnesses.”
Click to Register Now – Use Code DPS300 to receive $300 off your registration!
North American Dental Sleep Medicine Symposium 2018 – by Dental Sleep Solutions (DPS Bronze Sponsor)
February 16-17, 2018
Click to Register Now – Use code DPS50 to get $50 off your registration!
Join us for a lab tour. Meet the people who custom craft your restorations and experience our technology. While you are at the lab, we can also do a CE program on digital technology, shade taking best practices, impression trouble shooting, or dental sleep medicine.
To schedule, call Deborah at 800-332-3341 or email at email@example.com