2- Day Dental Sleep Medicine Course in Des Moines, Iowa – by Sleep Group Solutions (DPS Sponsor)
February 2-3, 2018
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
- Introduction to sleep – sleep stages, disorders
- Sleep apnea prevalence – why is there a need for treatment
- Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
- Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office – protocol review
- Patient education; addressing key issues and getting a snoring patient to convert to a sleep apnea treatment case
- Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
- Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer
- Working with Sleep Physicians
- Download previous night’ s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
- Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
- All appliances will be discussed — Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, SomnoMed, Narval
- Appliance review – pro’s and con’s of all of the major sleep appliances
- Case presentations
- Medical insurance billing. Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures and recommendations from SGS experts who are doing this daily
- Dental Sleep Protocol recap from A-Z
DATE/TIME: February 2-3, 2018
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
LOCATION: Des Moines, Iowa (Hotel TBD)
CE: 16 CEUs
PRICE: Doctor $995, Staff Member: $395
Register Now – Use Code DPS2018 to receive $250 off your registration!
North American Dental Sleep Medicine Symposium 2018 – by Dental Sleep Solutions (DPS Bronze Sponsor)
February 16-17, 2018
Register Now – Use code DPS50 to get $50 off your registration!
Join us for a lab tour. Meet the people who custom craft your restorations and experience our technology. While you are at the lab, we can also do a CE program on digital technology, shade taking best practices, impression trouble shooting, or dental sleep medicine.
To schedule, call Deborah at 800-332-3341 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org