Amp Up Your Dental Sleep Medicine Practice
Join us for Dr. Tucker’s Amplification Course
Now that you have completed the basic implementation of dental
sleep medicine into your practice, it’s time to consider your next
steps for amplifying this patient service.
This course is for participants who have a working knowledge of dental
sleep medicine and are looking to continue education and training in
- Review sleep physiology and how it affects overall wellness
- Do you still have issues? Training the Team, Obtaining a Diagnosis or Getting Paid.
- How anatomical structure influences patient treatment
- Pediatric considerations; Evaluating facial esthetics and early intervention
- Detailed techniques for treating the PAP intolerant edentulous patient
- Review of cases submitted by attendees
- Oral appliance selection and dynamic calibration
- How CBCT imaging of the airway affects treatment/case presentation
- TMD treatment and Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Keeping the team motivated
- It’s time to start Marketing!
Date: June 28-29, 2019 (8am-5pm both days)
Location: Ames Family Dental, 2625 University Blvd, Ames, IA 50010
CE Credits: 16
Professional Registration: $995
Staff Registration: $349
Speaker: Dr. John TuckerRegister Now
About the Speaker:
John H. Tucker D.M.D. educates dentists on the clinical knowledge needed to practice dental sleep medicine from start to finish. Dr. Tucker lectures extensively on Dental Sleep Medicine around the country and has the unique ability of understanding and identifying the daily challenges that are faced by dentists in all stages of implementation. He maintains a private practice in Erie, Pennsylvania, and is a Diplomate of The AADSM. Dr. Tucker was named one of the Best Sleep Doctors in 2012 & 2013 by the Sleep Review Journals for Sleep Specialists. He’s been actively treating sleep patients for more than 10 years.
Join us for a lab tour. Meet the people who craft your restorations and experience our technology. While you are at the lab, we can also do a CE program on digital technology, shade taking best practices, impression trouble shooting, or dental sleep medicine.
To schedule, call Deborah at 800-332-3341 or email at email@example.com