Our core purpose is to improve patients’ quality of life by improving their appearance and health. We take great pride in crafting restorations for patients in Iowa, and across the United States.
At DPS, we value curiosity, collaboration, courage, personal accountability, respectful communication, and willingness to learn.
As a dental technician at DPS, you will hand craft high quality dental restorations. With our state-of-the-art equipment and instruments, you will have the resources needed to use your artistic talents. In addition, we will provide you with the training you need to be successful.
We are looking for employees with the following education and experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior art experience, such as sculpting or drawing
- Detail oriented
- Enjoys working with his or her hands
- Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Works with small hand tools
- Thrives in a team environment
- Prioritizes tasks and meets deadlines
Why work at DPS? Our benefits include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance and short and long term disability
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Individual Retirement Account
- Gym membership discount
- Casual work environment
- Frequent employee events
DPS is an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment drug screen required.