Clear aligners are an esthetic and convenient alignment solution. Every day, more patients are searching for a superior alternative to traditional braces. Incorporating aligners into your practice will allow you to cater to current and potential clients and provide them with a solution that easily integrates into their lives.
Fabricated out of biocompatible plastic, these clear aligners are virtually invisible, durable, and comfortable. Your patients will be astonished by how seamlessly our aligners blend in with their teeth and their life. These sequential aligners will gently shift teeth into alignment, so that every plan ends in a perfect smile.
- Complete the Smile Shaper prescription
- Send full upper and lower impressions and bite registration (either analog or digital) to DPS
- The cases will be reviewed and a individual treatment plan will be created to optimize the best solution for your patient.
- You will receive a link via email to review the suggested treatment plan online and either sign the approval form or request a change.
- Once the treatment plan is approved, the sequential aligners are manufactured.
- Approximately 15 days later you receive the aligners package for your patient
|Smile Shaper Rx||Doctor FAQ||Treatable Cases|
|Placing Attachments||Sample Approval Form||Sample Treatment Plan|
You must be logged in to post a comment.