A semi-custom medical oral appliance that acts as a mandibular repositioner, is FDA cleared and is indicated for the treatment of mild to moderate nighttime snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
– Immediate treatment option for your OSA patient.
– Chairside fabrication in less than 10 minutes using the heat-to-fit trays.
– Same comfort design as the EMA Custom.
– Allow your patient to test drive an EMA before committing to an EMA® Custom appliance.
– Easily titratable using EMA Advancement Straps – each kit includes 6 sets of straps allowing for up to 5 mm of advancement.
– Cost effective.
– FDA cleared.
The EMA-NOW is the latest development based on the original EMA Custom designed by Dr. Don Frantz in 1993. EMA has been successfully utilized by thousands of Dentists globally to treat patients suffering from sleep apnea and OSA.
The EMA-NOW further expands the reach of oral appliance therapy by providing a simple and immediate temporary treatment for mild to moderate sleep apnea and snoring. It’s unique ability to be easily fitted chair-side provides your patient a semi-custom device with the same easy titration straps as the original EMA. The result is a comfortable and adjustable temporary device for OSA and snoring that will give your patient an immediate solution while their EMA Custom is being made, during appliance repairs, the CPAP recall or even assist in letting them try out the EMA experience before committing to an EMA Custom appliance.
For more information or to order an EMA-NOW, call us at 800-332-3341