To help your patients maximize their benefits by the end of the year and to ensure you receive your sleep appliances by Monday, December 30, your impressions/scans, protrusive bite, and Rx must arrive at DPS no later than Wednesday, November 27. Due to demand, we will not be able to rush Panthera D-SAD cases.
DPS will be closed on November 28-29, December 24-25, and December 31 (closing at noon – no DPS drivers) – January 1 for the holidays. Panthera will be closed December 25-January 2.
|Shipping Method to DPS||Date All Case Materials Must Ship from Your Office|
|4 DAY UPS||11/21/19|
|3 DAY UPS||11/22/19|
|2 DAY UPS||11/25/19|
|1 DAY UPS/SPEEDEE/DPS Driver||11/26/19|
Please do not use the U.S. Postal Service to ship cases, as they cannot be tracked. If you need pricing on rush shipping costs, please call Roxanne at 800-332-3341.
Tips To Avoid Delays
- Full capture of last molars and 7-10 mm of tissue distal of the last molars
- Capture 5 mm of tissue above/below the gingiva
- Very minimal drag or pull
- Minimal voids
- No tray burn through
- Clean occlusion
- Check for protrusion. 60-70% is the ideal protrusion for most devices
- Check for deviation as the patient protrudes. If the patient has a natural deviation from their natural midline in their protrusive bite, please mark on the order form. Sample: “Deviation 2mm to the right”
- 3-4 mm of vertical opening in the bite
- Mark on order form if we can alter the vertical, if necessary
Order form fully completed:
- Dr/Patient name clear
- All desired options marked
- Clear design requests
- Due date matches turnaround time plus shipping time
- If ordering a Panthera D-SAD, please submit a D-SAD Order Form.
You must log in to post a comment.