Now available in posterior bridges and single unit anteriors
Simple Z is a moderately-priced, high-strength, all-zirconia restoration from Dental Prosthetic Services. Designed and milled in our laboratory, Simple Z has a simplified anatomy that is an excellent value-priced option for your patients.
- Available in Vita Classic and 3D shades (no custom shades)*
- 100% biocompatible
- Ideal for cases with minimal occlusal reduction
Simple Z is indicated for single unit anterior teeth, single unit posterior teeth and 3-unit posterior bridges.
- A chamfer margin is preferred; however any traditional full-cast prep is acceptable. Avoid a beveled or knife-edge design.
- 1 mm or more of occlusal space is ideal.
- No sharp or right angles.
Recommendations for Cementing
Simple Z can be seated using conventional PFM cementing techniques.
D2740 – Porcelain/Ceramic
$99 per unit
Please allow 6 working days in lab
*DPS guarantees the restoration will match the tab of the requested shade (a single shade only). If a different shade is requested after the restoration is delivered, a remake for a shade change is $25.