Thank you for your interest in Dental Prosthetic Services. We are always eager to meet experienced and talented technicians who would like to join our team.
Group Leader – Prep Department
- Prepare and create stone models for dental restorations from impressions taken by dentists.
- Learn dental anatomy and terminology.
- Learn to read and interpret dental prescriptions.
- Drive production levels and quality standards while collaborating with and motivating team members.
- Meet/exceed targeted production goals and service standards.
- Perform incoming and outgoing quality control within the department.
- Maintain and promote company standards by embracing company sponsored initiatives and new technology.
- Respond to customer requests in a manner that will achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction possible.
- Perform and document department scheduled maintenance and equipment failures.
- Proactively identify potential problems and offer possible solutions.
- Support company core values and purpose.
- Regular and consistent attendance at work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED. Some college level coursework preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to build cooperation and positive, productive relationships with team members.
- Demonstrated ability to embrace and initiate change when needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Self-directed and highly motivated.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated customer service mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate high-speed machinery.
- Excellent hand/eye coordination and dexterity.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
DPS is a family owned full service laboratory with more than 40 years of history providing dentists with high quality dental appliances. We offer a competitive salary, benefit package and on the job training. Prior dental experience a plus, but we are willing to train the right person. Our agile work environment values smart, capable, creative people who are able to work in self organizing teams. Personal accountability, courage, curiosity, a willingness to learn and respectful interactions are a MUST.
DPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug screen required.