To ensure you receive your sleep appliances by Thursday, December 27, your impressions/scans, protrusive bite, and Rx must arrive at DPS no later than Thursday, November 29. Due to demand, we will not be able to rush Panthera D-SAD cases.
DPS will be closed on November 22-23, December 24-25, and December 31-January 1 for the holidays. Panthera will be closed December 24-January 1.
|Shipping Method to DPS||Date All Case Materials Must Ship from Your Office|
|4 DAY UPS||11/21/18 (Thanksgiving 11/22-11/23)|
|3 DAY UPS||11/26/18|
|2 DAY UPS||11/27/18|
|1 DAY UPS/SPEEDEE/DPS Driver||11/28/18|
Please do not use the U.S. Postal Service to ship cases, as they cannot be tracked. If you need pricing on rush shipping costs, please call Roxanne at 800-332-3341.
Tips To Avoid Delays
- Full capture of last molars and 7-10 mm of tissue distal of the last molars
- Capture 5 mm of tissue above/below the gingiva
- Very minimal drag or pull
- Minimal voids
- No tray burn through
- Clean occlusion
- Check for protrusion. 60-70% is the ideal protrusion for most devices
- Check for deviation as the patient protrudes. If the patient has a natural deviation off their natural midline in their protrusive bite, please mark on the order form. Sample: “Deviation 2mm to the right”
- 3-4 mm of vertical opening in the bite
- Mark on order form if we can alter the vertical, if necessary
- Dr/Patient name clear
- All options checked.
- Clear design requests
- Due date matches turnaround time plus shipping time