We are pleased to announce our partnership with Panthera to offer you another great oral appliance for treating OSA.
A CAD/CAM device made of a resistant biocompatible nylon, the D-SAD minimizes bulk in the mouth with it’s small size and custom fit.
- FDA 510(K) cleared for obstructive sleep apnea and snoring
- 5 year warranty
- Plateau (occlusal contact) and band design options to maximize comfort and retention
- Titration in 0.5mm increments
- Rods are made of the same biocompatible material as the device
- Unique design keeps rods from disengaging during sleep
- 17 working day in-lab turn around time
Plateau – In order to accommodate every patient, we offer a wide range of plates for tailored contact surfaces, from our standard one to a customized anterior pad. Since the D-SAD can be adapted for every possible situation, it is suitable for all types of patients.
Band – Likewise, an extensive choice of bands is available upon ordering. The band plays a key role in regards to comfort and retention of the device and must be designed with care. Consequently, our band designs optimize the dental experience, without compromising the treatment of snoring or obstructive sleep apnea.
Different Rods – The unique titration mechanism of the Panthera D-SAD uses rods made of the same biocompatible polymer as the device. The length of the rods can vary from 21 to 35 mm and be adjusted in 0.5-mm increments for a highly accurate and customized advancement. Those rods are built to resist to bruxism and they will never elongate. Moreover, they will not disengage during sleep thanks to the unique way they connect to the device.
When you partner with DPS to treat OSA, you can expect not only a well-crafted appliance and excellent customer service, but also:
- Complimentary ground shipping to and from the lab
- Custom AM Reprogrammer included with each sleep appliance at no charge
- Digital impression accepted from all major intra-oral scanning systems, including: Carestream, CEREC, iTero, PlanMeca, Trios, and True Definition
To send us a case:
- Download a Panthera Rx form
- Send us your scanned impressions and scanned protrusive bite or
- Call 800-332-3341 to request a UPS pickup for your traditional impressions and protrusive bite